We are drawn to that which we came from, earth is the mother of all life, this why we cling to the earthly possessions. How can we fill something that is hollow??? The only thing that will be left is our spirit...
Sunday, January 30, 2011
We don't Have All The Answers But We do Have Our Thoughts... Wombman
Women she was born out of the womb of man.Taken out of the rib that is curved that is why she is fickle.Do not try to straighten her out or you will brake her.What is the purpose of the ribs ?To provide protection brothers provide and protect your womb.Brothers you must know this , the only true understanding of woman is you will never understand them , so as long as you have that understanding you will be Ok.Women are a mystery-enigma wrapped-up inside of a puzzle.If you can figure that out you are a bad man.To be honest its really simple because most woman just want love.But we can't match their level of love.I mean they will wear our shirts and underwear just so they can smell us.Now would you wear your woman's underwear to show how much you love her , I don't think so see what I mean when I say we can't match their level of love...hahaha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment