We are drawn to that which we came from, earth is the mother of all life, this why we cling to the earthly possessions. How can we fill something that is hollow??? The only thing that will be left is our spirit...
Thursday, January 27, 2011
We Don't Have All The Answers But do Have Our Thoughts!
I believe true love is in each individuals perception of what true love is to them. I'm sure someone in this world is truly in love , I have to say Yes true love does exist...
I believe true love is in each individuals perception of what true love is to them. I'm sure someone in this world is truly in love , I have to say Yes true love does exist...
ReplyDeleteIn Islam brotherhood true love is to want for your brothers what you would want for yourself...
ReplyDeleteFor Christians true love is knowing God gave His only begotten Son...
ReplyDeleteAbraham was going to take the life of his son for the true love he had for God...
ReplyDeleteSecond Subject:
ReplyDeleteDoes True Hate Exist?
One good example of true hate is the hate the archangel Micheal have towards us(mankind)...We now know as the devil...ect
ReplyDelete