Saturday, January 29, 2011

We Don't Have All The Answers But We Do Have Our Thoughts...My Pre-Creation!

May I ascertain the deepness of your scope the magnification of your lens that flow through your brain, so you know it flows through your veins.Whispers in the darkness leave the soul with a stain the trail and tribulations of history show the human spirit is destined for disdain, a world of heartache and pain. Is this the measure, if life is always pleasure than what is pleasure???However the problem is the abatement of morality and ethics reduced to a romanticist society of entertainment and athletics. Forgotten messages of messengers, prophets of prophecies that has become so prophetic. A world which transcends what is common into commodity is like building your house on sand now lets think logically. To embrace a black heart that pumps black blood through dried veins upon flesh that withered away long ago, I heard a voice say to me as I slept. I thought of you one thousand years ago...     

2 comments:

  1. Scientist want to disprove the existence of God on the grounds of Science, By God who do you think Created Science??? I don't think science created itself?
    a few seconds ago · Like 1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't look for people to praise "You" and put "You" on a pedestal , but look for people to see the God in "You"...

    ReplyDelete