Monday, December 26, 2011

MEASURING OF THE SOUL...

Measuring the soul is something I think about often. It is a way for me to go deeper inside of myself and face all of my demons. It is for me the most un-adulterated moments of self-reflection. Measuring the soul takes me away from what the world considers what should be measured, and allows me my individuality, thinking, and creativity. Most of us already know the physical aspect of our creation was, is, can, and will be enslaved to something in this world. "A world that chase money is a world of false hope", because in the end the soul is all that will matter. I remember when I was seven years old and we lived in Pollock-Town, I was walking down the ten- hundred block of Thurman Street. I looked up in the sky looking for GOD"s  FACE, then I felt a fear inside of me I knew if I seen HIS FACE I would cease to exist. So I bowed my head in fear of HIS MAJESTY! Measuring the Soul is so much fun for me because I know I don't have drown in my own iniquity anymore...Because I know my Soul which is HIS creation will be judged by the MOST HIGH, the MOST JUST...GOD BLESS!!!

1 comment: