Note: We are made of four parts: 1. SPIRITUAL 2. MENTAL 3. EMOTIONAL 4. PHYSICAL
The spiritual is the strongest of them all I believe and the mental is second. The emotional is third because of its influence and last but not lest is the physical. I would like to make clear this pyramid is based on my personal path to mastering myself, it may differ from person to person. The First Phase: Master the weakest part of yourself, which in my case was my physical. I knew I could not control all of my thoughts or feelings, but I knew I could control my actions, I'm not saying it is or will be easy but it is well worth the sacrifice. I started to deny my physical all of the bad things I use to indulge in such as smoking, drinking, and drugging. At the same time I strengthen the strongest part of me my spiritual, like I said I can't control every thought or feeling but I can control my actions. Phase Two: Master the second weakest part of yourself, which in my case is my emotional. As I looked through the landscape of my life I've found I was a very impulsive person. It wouldn't have been so bad if my impulsive ways would have put my life in a better state of being but it only put my life in worse situations. My emotional state was the driving force to most of my bad decisions, so now I do not act on my impulses which is tied to the physical actions. Phase Three: Master the third weakest part of yourself, which for is my mental. The mind is a powerful tool we have been blessed with or in some cases cursed with. Remember things are created twice once in the mind and once in the physical, well I have created many nightmares in this world for myself. When I do a mental scan I realized it was my thinking and my perception of what I was thinking about which kept me trapped. If you only think dark, pain, and suffering then that is what you will manifest in the world. I have thought into existence so much self inflicted pain, suffering, and self-pity I realized how pathetic I really was. Now my thinking is enlightened. Forth and Finale Phase: Master the strongest part of you which for me is my spiritual. Once you reach the beginning part of your essence everything should come full circle. If it doesn't than something is not in order so you have go back and find it. My spiritual is the foundation of who I really am and I work at feeding that part of me as much as possible. It is the supreme ruler of the other three and it will create the balance I will need in my life. In conclusion, Mastering Self is an on going process it is never done because we learn more about ourselves everyday. Life Is Beautiful When You Take Time To See The Beauty...
No comments:
Post a Comment